Re: Live Lite 5

There's a few threads on this at the ableton forum:
http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40239&highlight=maudio+lite

>From what I gather:
Ableton Live Lite 5 gives you four audio tracks and four MIDI tracks.
Live Lite 5 does not include compressed audio support, and limits you
to 2 live instruments and one VST (you might be able to get around
this with somethling like Chainer or EnergyXT).

Actually, IMHO, Live Lite 5 is a lot better than most bundled
software.  BTW, I think only M-Audio bundles Live Lite 5. The version
that came with my Line6 toneport was 4 and seemed even more limited.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net