Re: RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS

I agree.  As much as I wanted to love the RC-20 for
it's form factor alone, I want to find someone at
Roland and punch them for not bothering to include
what a lot of people consider base functionality.

Really at this point why bother monkeying around with
the RC-20 when a used Repeater can be purchased with
is's own flawed OS? ;)  The quirky Repeater still
seems to be a better product than the RC-20 from what
I can see.  If you really need something on the floor
you're probably better off with an Electro-Harmonix
2880, no?