Re: Lidell on Max/MSP and looping....

On 19 jul 2006, at 09.34, Jeff Kaiser wrote:

> I just saw this, and I know there are those interested in lidell......
> http://www.cycling74.com/download/videos/jamie_lidell_web.mov
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/ldgns
> also other interesting new videos, including Kevin Blechdom:
> http://www.cycling74.com/section/artists

Thank you for that link! Very interesting to hear his take on max.
Right now I'm in that situation he describes in the opening scene:
having kept Max on my shopping list for years but never actually had
the option to set aside time to get into it. And lately I've found
ways to tweak Möbius into doing most of my dream tricks, almost
everything I wanted to make me a max patch for, so I guess might be
learning max on spare time in the future... eventually. I'm lazy and
frightened by having to sit down and program (instead of making
music) and I have a certain feeling that before I have even come
halfway with Max Jeff Larsson would have fully implemented a similar
function in Mobius ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)