RE: RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS

Correct me if I'm wrong, but having this all on the floor for a live gig
where one does things other than looping is more of a hindrance, isn't it?
I mean, (I  know we've discussed this before here) bending down a bunch of
times to tweak knobs and buttons and then continue is a pain in the rear
and
strikes me as being slightly rude.  If you're doing a show where people
expect to be technodazzled then tweaking all the time and bending over is
fine, but if you're throwing surprise looping into various songs where
people all of sudden go, "Where did that come from?!?!?" and they get
totally absorbed; the constant fiddling, even before songs, makes people
think something is going on.  I'd rather that my looping be like solid
chocolate at the bottom of the crème brulee.  No one knew it was there but
when you hit it....oooooohh mannnnn.....

So, to close, the RC-50 can do much, but it still seems it's too vertically
challenged to perform effortlessly live.  In that case give me a Rang or a
rackmount with floor controls.

Am I wrong here?

~peace~

Plish