Re: RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS

Apropos of Feedback,  When I first got thethe Electro Harmonix 16
second delay re-issue I started playing with the pitch and feedback
controls like a DJ would work a crosfader... wow...

I did a show shortly afterwards using the Line 6 and got to a point
where the loop was getting too dense and I wanted to be able to drop
the whole thing back by a slight amount.. no dice there...

Next I became aware that the Repeater has a global feedback setting
and I started using it live set to about 66% feedback. Totally
different dynamic to a performance like that... everything merges
with the night, so to speak.

Finally I got the Electro Harmonix 2880, every track has an
individual feedback control! You start to think about the permanence
of each track and your thoughts begin to organize themselves in
interesting ways....

-CZ