Re: happy birthday, LD!

Thanks Daryl for sharing that link,

What it says is:

from the keyboard of dt:

folks.
my next recording has been mastered, delivered to and accepted by ecm.
i do believe that the disc will be released in early 2007;
and,
fwiw,
we are gonna make a go at touring,
in the usa and europe, at least.

Hey David! Any chance there might be a leg of said tour that passes
through the Pacific Northwest somewhere -- more specifically anywhere
within a 375 mile radius of Medford, Oregon? Heheheheh. Last time I saw
you perform was in L.A. somewhere (Luna Park, I think). Congrats on the
new upcoming disk on ECM. We all will be watching for it.

--
tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???