Re: optimizing pedalboard/Loopers-Delight-d Digest V06 #599

Andy thanx for clarifying that,when you say "leads" do
u mean the short cables between the 2 effects? they
are mostly boss, the ones that came with my old BCB60
and a couple of others that i bought at a store.Are
there special ones you can lead me to?
thanx mate
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom