Re: Boops and Beeps (was Feedback (was RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS))

On Jul 19, 2006, at 8:50 PM, Gary Lehmann wrote:

> continuing to add layers without being able to reduce
> the amount of accumulated sound (I have come to refer to this as the
> "Lobster trap") is neither artistic nor creative.

Ahh, dogma! Fundamentalist loopers unite! I love rules! :-)

All options are good....and have creative possiblilities....I don't
personally use a feedback control function, but am glad to see it as an
option for those that want it.

Feedback control is good, no feedback control is good.

My dogma is: The truth is the sum of all dogmas.

Now, back to this evening's ale of choice: Piraat.

BTW, Kris Hartung, I miss the Bitter Creek Ale house!!! Rogue XS Old
Crustacean Barleywine ale rocks......

:-)

best regards,

Jeff