Re: Feedback (was RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS)

This is my favorite part of this whole thread, and could pretty much be used to end any gear-related argum...I mean, discussion.
Why isn't everything everything? ;)

Mark

I did also want to give props to Buzap for the original post, it was incredibly well-written, and though I don't have an RC-50 I read the whole damn thing with interest.

I'd opine that feedback is probably most desirable if you're operating with a single unit. Myself, I don't find feedback necessary for a looper...I tend to like having separate, individually controllable things going on at once, and when I get tired of something, I just erase what's there and start over, or turn down the volume control, while the other things are still going on. I don't have multiple loopers right now, just a single loop with multiple tracks, but that allows me to do the same thing, and I find that between individual track control and just playing dry guitar I can keep things moving along.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com