Re: Coffeehouse Guitar (was: RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS)

LOL  as a street-busker am i a lower life form than a
coffee house player and is that any less rewarding
than the club performer or those who find themselves
touring the globe?what is the most evolved form of
loopage artist?
 I'm glad to use any looping tool i can acquire and
maybe ill end up owning every looper on the market one
day.i think its a good thing that loopers(machines)are
like loopers(artist)every one is different and no two
are exactly the same.
  its hard to avoid lobster traps when in unexplored
water, and its easy to over indulge on the chaos
factor sometimes.
      capture the moment,
            scary visionary.

p.s yes very insightfull and concise info
Buzap...kudos