Re: RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS (WITHOUT A MIXER ;-)

Hi Ben

you are right - YOU DON'T NEED A MIXER! :-)

I guess the following setup should work even in stereo:
- Get a Y-cable to short-circuit your SUB OUTs to the AUX INPUTs
- Mute input on the sub outs (in USB/SYSTEM: set INPUT OUTs to MAIN only)
- Set OVERDUB MODE to REPLACE
That's it!
You should be able to control feedback WITHOUT A MIXER, using the AUX
LEVEL.

This is actually what I'm trying to promote:
With the RC-50, you get these 3 stereo loops in a nice pedal for a decent
price (and yes, also feedback control _without_ a mixer ;-)

Then again, this is my first "real" looper. If I had owned an EDP, maybe I
would think differently...

Best regards
Buzap