Re: RC-50 Software Update planned for August/September

Hi Christian

Is this true?? (just checked it's not April's Fool ;-)
That would be GREAT if they did a software update.

I hope that when they solve the "hiccup" problem, that this also helps
with the time lag when switching from Patch to Patch. That would BIG
improvement to me. (Hope to use the RC-50 patches sort of like "Scenes"
with Ableton...)

Are there any official news available somewhere?

Great to hear you do a review - I'll get & read the Gitarre und Bass ;-)

Buzap