Re: Coffeehouse Guitar vs street-busker

I'm not really picking on any particular style of playing, technique or
artistic
merit here.... I've observed players and audiences for a lot years.
Some have a
great ability to reach an audience far beyond what I can subjectively
explain.
People who can pull you into their vision weather you're a fan or not....
I'm
probably not explaining myself very well.
I agree my connection is affected by my own emotional, mental and
physical state
of being, but what about those times when you hear something that
totally grabs
you, unexpected?

Paul