RE: AW: 10 year's anniversary of Looper's Delight ?

I came late to the game, so I don’t know where/how to upload a contribution.  Could somebody re-post the instructions?

Thanks!

Mike

From: Daryl Shawn [mailto:highhorse@mhorse.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:43 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: AW: 10 year's anniversary of Looper's Delight ?

hey Rainer, I did finally put one up late last night, and I saw a few other new ones too. Happy to be in such good company...I hope everyone here joins in.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com

Looking forward to your contribution!

        Rainer

I'm late to the game, but let me say what a terrific idea
this is. I enjoyed the 15-some loops for quite a while last