Re: Coffeehouse Guitar vs street-busker

Actually, this sort of thought provoking, intelligent musings from
other artists
are exactly what I needed to help me through the introverted spiral I
fall into
now and then. I hope this continues to be a place where not only technical
things are discussed but the philosophical bits as well.

Thanks all

Paul