RE: Foot or face? Where do you like it?

At 8:51 PM +0100 7/20/06, goddard.duncan@mtvne.com wrote:

>what EHX should have done with the 2880 is make the pedal-remote
>more-or-less mandatory, & bundle them together with some sort of
>vertical pole arrangement so that the switches live on the floor &
>the brains at waist-height. I'm thinking along the lines of the old
>EMS synthi hi-fli thing.

Wasn't there one of the floor-pedal Moog synths -- I'm thinking maybe
the Taurus II -- that had a similar form factor?  Were there any
striking criticisms of that unit based on its physical construction?

Otherwise, sounds like a good idea (besides perhaps looking like
you've got a dust-buster on stage).

        --m.
--
_______