Re: RE: Re: Hexaphonic guitar (was: single coil & hum (was EH2880 on video)

On 7/20/06, goddard.duncan@mtvne.com <goddard.duncan@mtvne.com> wrote:

> never seen those,

http://www.atlansia.jp/

or more specifically ->  http://www.atlansia.jp/4B02.7.JPG
basically if you check out their site, they put those little
individual pickups anywhere they want to...i think it'd be interesting
to get a hold of some of those pickups and try individual outputs...

> there have been some other peavey basses, & at least one hamer bass, with
> "quad" outputs. tom petersen's original 12 string hamer bass, for
>instance,
> is pictured with a mini four-way mixer on board &, I think, a bunch of
> dimarzios installed sideways. I expect there must be some guitars out
>there
> with individual outputs too.

i know the peavey cyber-bass is one of those