re: Handsonic?

Jon Wagner just told me that he started a
specific Handsonic group at yahoogroups.com

You might write to him about that.

yours,  Rick

ps   a professional percussionist with a world class percussion collection
who
never had enough money at one time to buy a
Handsonic....................lol

I think they are great but really overpriced and they never came down in
price.

the trigger finger with a really good sample collection is a very, very
nice
and inexpensive alternative to the handsonic,  though it doesn't
have the sexy d-beam and ribbon controllers, unfortunately

I actually have that set up but because I have a lot of skill with so many
kinds of percussion
 I never take it out in that context.