reverb just on the delays

On some of Jon Hassells tunes, his trompetsound has a near and close direct sound, and just a small amout of his sound (lets say  20%) has a big reverb, I think. The part that has reverb, also has some delay, I think. But there are no delay on the direct sound, I think....

I play guitar, with the use of TC 2290 for delay, and a Alesis for reverb. The Alesis is in the fx-chain of the Tc.

Any Thoughts of how to get "closer" to the Hassells sound, in the manner of getting reverb just on the delays ? Or any tips what so ever ?

Best regards of Rune F

www.runefagereng.com
Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
Mob: 917 95 867