Subject/object

  I'm inclined to the view that subject/object is merely a linguistic
mechanism,a grammatic conceit The word grammar originally refered to
magic,as does the word spell,and even the word 'word' itself -enchantment
etc.are all related to the beleif (said to be an obsolete aristotelian
category) that the world is created by the word The big Bang theory was
proposed by a Christian monk trying to reconcile modern scientific data w/
Genesis I prefer to think of it as Shiva's drumbeat . I think we create
our
sense of a seperation between ourselves and the the World.or Cosmos  by
our
linguistic categories.Bhuddism has alot of techniques for recognizing ways
in which mental constructs such as beleifs,categories,languages and symbol
systems etc.function as lenses that distort the input,when emplyed in a
habitual unconscious way'