Re: Hexaphonic guitar (was: single coil & hum (was EH2880 on video)

On 21 jul 2006, at 22.21, jondrums wrote:

> I didn't see anyone make mention yet of Matthias Grob's guitar and
> effects?
> http://matthias.grob.org/pParad/ParaPoly.htm
> he also designed and built polysubbass and polydistortion:
> http://matthias.grob.org/pEE/InventE.htm
> Both the polysubbass and especially the polydistortion are unique
> and nice sounds!
>
> Jon

Also don't miss Matthias long time guitar building friend Rolf
Spuler's site at http://www.rolfspuler.com/
I was lucky to meet Rolf in Zürich last year and check out his
guitars. Very cool instrument and the "firewire guitar" is an amazing
concept.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)