Re: Sample sound clip from my notebook computer system

I agree. I'll get back on my notebook tomorrow and label the Reaktor ensembles in the clips as well. Fun!

Kris

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: Sample sound clip from my notebook computer system

Very diverting, thanks! Is it just my own Reaktor prejudice that made the sounds after 15:00 sound richer and more dramatic as well as more coherent...?
I could hear some Blackbird, certainly, and a variety of granulation sounds...couldn’t tell which distortion source(s) you were using... Tell all!
dc