re: Sample sound clip from my notebook computer system

Title:
Krispen, this was a fascinating listen. Though I'm quite far from using laptop-based FX myself, it was great to hear the crazy possibilities (I liked the really un-guitar-like ones the best), and to think of ways to try to replicate some of those sounds with more traditional effects/processing. Thanks for all the details (with track times!) too, this will be an excellent reference for someone who uses VST stuff, kinda like that cd released a few years ago that A/B'd all these different mic pres.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com