Re: Sample sound clip from my notebook computer system

---From: "Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill" <rs@moinlabs.de>

> Fat Ass Edge. This is basically what I've been looking for all the time -
> something to give me a dub-style bass sound from my guitar input with
> minimum CPU load. After reading your post, I quickly had to install the
> plug
> - and the house shook in Fatboy-Slim-heaven...

yes, Edge was quite a discovery for me. It's the the best octave/pitch VST
I've found so far for generating those really huge sub-synth bass sounds.
And the tracking is really good. It's a keeper.

> 01:29 - Antares Filter http://www.kvraudio.com/get/818.html
>
> The representation here doesn't do justice to the vast possibilities of
> this
> powerful plugin...

Agreed....not sure why I used that delay based patch, when I could have
used
another that really shows off the mulitple filters at play.

> 03:03 - arcDev Cyclotron http://www.device.arcanedevice.com/?sig_mod
>
> Do I remember correctly that you also used this on our 4-23 kybermusik
> session (just before the two-beat part started)?

I believe so.

> 08:11 - Glitchgirl
>
> One of those plugins which tend to have short spikes in CPU load - for
> that
> reason not used by me.

Hmmm...I haven't noticed this, but then again I am using a dual core Intel
processors, and so far nothing has brought it to its knees, not even
Reaktor.

Kris