        Von: Krispen Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
        Gesendet: Samstag, 22. Juli 2006 22:49
        An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
        Betreff: Firewire/USB 2.0 Adaptors for M-Audio Firewire Solo

        While we're on this topic. I am thinking of getting the m-Audio
Firewire Solo as input for my guitar, not because I don't like my Echo
Indio
IO card, but because I'd like the option of having an actual mic XLR and as
well as 1/4 inch inputs.  However, my notebook doesn't have firewire, only
USB 2.0.

        I found a few cardbus Firewire/USB 2.0 converters that will do the
trick, like this one:
http://www.usb-ware.com/ads-usb-2-firewire-cardbus.htm

        Can anyone else make any recommendations?

        Here is the m-Audio Firewire Solo:
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FireWireSolo-main.html

        Kris