Re: Re: reverb just on the delays

or, mod your delay pedal to have an effect loop :) i am doing it right
now with a Danelectro PB&J delay, and what it will do is with each
repeat, the effect in the effect loop will affect only each repeat...i
had the idea when i was thinking how cool it'd be to put a whammy
pedal in there and have it so that each repeat is a fifth up or down
or something :)

Charlie