Re: RC-50 video on summer NAMM

Hi

<>>RC-50 video on summer NAMM
> Do you like tap dancing ;-)
> http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=3266
Glad to see that they have a Boss live looping demo not by a guitar player
for a change. ;-)

On the week-end, I bought extra footswitches for my RC-50. My leg started
hurting yesterday.. The RC-50 does require quite a lot of tap dancing...
Then again, I wonder why this guy Rico is just using one foot for all
these pedals while sitting. Two feet are more efficient with the RC-50.

btw: I wonder why he doesn't demonstrate the tempo feature.... ;-)))

Buzap