Re: Sample sound clip from my notebook computer system

If possible , I'd like to find a compromise between the hardware and
software worlds.
Which is: Keep SOME of my familiar analogue rack stuff and INTEGRATE a Mac
laptop
(also familiar to me) with miscellaneous, flexible looping and
transmogrifying software
plug-ins into what I do/have already. I don't want to spend a year of
sleepless nights
reading manals into the wee hours (and keeping my lovely wife awake).
Reading manuals
is not gratifying to my music making urge. I like certain aspects of Max
MSP (in concept)
but find the prospect daunting. I also find Reaktor attractive. It eeams a
lot like Reason
in terms of GUI (but what do I know).

For the time being I plan to just muddle along 'til something inspires or
compells me to
change . . . or 'til I come up with a really bright idea of a solution to
my dilemma.

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???