Re: RC-50 video on summer NAMM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dumeril Seven" <dumeril7@yahoo.com>

>> Oh, if only it were that easy.  There's also the scope creep, endless
> revisions, customers who can't nail down on requirements or key messages,
> myriad design-by-committee free for alls, unpaid invoices, customers who
> go out of business before you're paid, getting on the "approved vendors
> list", and all
> the other crap that goes along with being business services vendor.  And
> that's
> just the project; then there's the matter of drumming up new business and
> keeping the pipeline full...

Oh how I know this...as I'm one of those customers! Though I hired a
consultant three years ago to work for me, making triple figures a year,
and
he's still working for us (different manager, since I've moved to a
different area). The work is there if you have the network and connections.

> BTW, I thought the guy did his job pretty well, other than showing that
>he
> was
> woefully ignorant of competitive products.  It was NAMM show; he wasn't
> there  to educate, he was there to promote and move some units.  From
>what
> I know about the MI business, I would guess he probably did that okay.
>
> D7

I agree. He was intertaining.

K-