Re: Training video for TC-Helicon VoiceLive--no looping content (wasRC-50 video on summer NAMM)

Gary Lehmann wrote:
> Hi all--
> I took the plunge and bought the TC-Helicon VoiceLive--and I recommend it
> for harmonization of vocals, haven't tried it on an instrument--I think I
> will try playing some harp into my vocal mike at the gig today (Wild
>Animal
> Park in Escondido--forecast, 100 degrees plus and raining!).
> But it came with a CD containing some video tutorials, a .pdf of the
>manual,
> and an audio step-by-step demo of a song being "treated".
> It would be great if every product came with this sort of info--maybe TC
> Helicon is better than most companies.
> BTW, Rico's demo was great--reminds me of Rick Walker's animated
> presentation. I still ain't buying an RC-50 tho.
> Gary

Gary:

I bought a VoiceWorks last month--I think it's a pedal-less
VoiceLive--and I've been using it with a soprano sax and EWI, mostly as
a four-voice pitch-shifter.  Used that way, it's kind of
Hassel-in-a-box, and pretty entertaining. I did have to adjust the
"gender" parameter; a soprano sax running through a soprano vocal preset
  probably qualifies as a crime against humanity.

Brian