OT: Rothko (was: free CD

Way off topic:

I'd like to speak up on behalf of Rothko's releases on Burning Shed.

http://www.burningshed.com/index.asp?page=artist&collection=50

Rothko started out as a trio of electric bassists but has morphed into a variety of players centering around Mark Beazley, one of the original trio of bassists.

It's all great stuff!

Rothko's page: www.rothkomusic.co.uk

ted harms.

Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
today's recommendation:

Peter Chilvers is one of the Burning Shed label founders. He has released a
number of solo albums and collaborations (with Marble Calm, Henry Fool,
Alias Grace, Tim Bowness) on this burn-on-demand label. Peter's music is
quiet, often ambient, and very beautiful. Check it out on the burningshed
music player at http://www.burningshed.com/media/player.asp.

Peter's website contains a complete free album for download
(http://peterchilvers.com/free.php), complete with cover art - he asks
everyone who downloads and likes the music to make at least two copies for
friends. Nice idea Peter! instead of burning and giving away copies, I
thought I'd post this here so everyone can go there and check it out. Please
leave a comment on Peter's guestbook http://www.burningshed.com/chilvers.

-Michael
www.michaelpeters.de