Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: Sample #3 of VST Program Presets (Reaktor 5 - "Blackbird")

Yup; and I agree. He also authored Reaktor’s sorta-Vortex: Amor, plus a bunch of cool synths and automatic-music machines. Haven’t seen much from him lately; he might have moved on after leaving the Reaktor library forever in his debt...like many others before and since. It IS an amazing community: new, free, mind-blowing devices weekly, once you join up:) Only potential downside is option-overload.
dc