Re: the truth about true bypass

>In my ungoing research to set up a good pedalboard
>that wont deteriorate tone now i find out that true
>bypass is not the answer either just thought i share
>this info with you:
>http://www.petecornish.co.uk/case_against_true_bypass.html
>Luis

Rather that's a cookbook of how to use a long chain of true bypass FX
without problems.
( apart from Charles' observation )

With that system he described it only takes one cheap( or otherwise)
FX with a degraded bypass to spoil things.

Apart from that, notice that the cable length maths which pretends to
prove the point is pretty stupid if you actually think about it :-)

andy butler