Re: RC-50 video on summer NAMM

I have to say watching this demo that it gives me the strangest feeling.

For 11 years now,  I have been doing shows where I use beatboxing, bass
guitar,
melodica, single line guitars and pygmy bottle blowing
techniques.........even down to using a bottle
full of water,  and drinking it down between overdubs so that each overdub
has a lower
pitch.

To watch a guy who very obviously has never even heard of my name, let
alone
seen
one of my shows doing exactly the same thing is just plain weird.

Of course,  our music is completely different and I have used many more
kinds of instruments
than these and am definitely more outside than this guy,  but it's still a
little unsettling to my
fragile little ego.

He's like my straight music doppleganger..................lol!!!!!!

I wish we could communicate with him to let him know that he's upsetting
people by not knowing his history and also to lovingly invite him to join
us
at Loopers Delight.

   He's obviously a very talented guy
and an engaging performer.