Re: should we name it echoing ?

Well stated, Steve! It's so easy (but understandable) to get lost in the minutia and lose the music.

As one of my first great teachers used to repeatedly say, "FOCUS!"

BTW, I got an RC 50 as a first step. I already see the Looperlative's value! But the RC50 is helping me think about what I want to ACTUALLY DO with looping...

Big fun. Now it's just a matter of finding TIME to do it in addition to my regular practice. Yikes!!! If only I was 20 again with infinite time on my hands.

We performed with a young woman named Feist who uses looping a bit in her show. The audience loved it. Relatively cheap (but well done) tricks etc, but she's obviously spent some time with it. For me it was a great showing of how much people dug the technology.

twang

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.