Pitch Shifting plug-in (was: Re: Sample #1 of VST Program Presets (Lexicon PSP84)

On 26 jul 2006, at 14.12, gareth whittock wrote:

> While we're on the subject of vst plugins. Who knows of a decent
> pitch shifter vst, preferrably with some sort of formant preserving
> facility?

Hi Gareth,

I thought Chopitch was good when I tried it out. Available as VST for
Mac and Windows at http://www.mathons.com/.

If you computer runs OSX you should already have Apples AU pitch
shifter onboard. It's comes for free with the system.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)