Re: RC-50 video on summer NAMM

I think some folks who are deeply busy in the day to day of commercial pop, or full time music, (and have families etc) are overwhelmed by the sheer volume of communication that happens on this list. I love it & find it incredibly informative but have found myself frequently tucking lots of looper emails in the 'to read someday' file.

Not a dis at all. Scouts honor! I try to scan all of it... but can't even do that some days!

Don't let this slow down the wonderful exchange. I'm hoping unread emails can be forwarded to heaven, or pure land, the happy hunting ground or whatever you wanna call it. Then I'll get to all of it.

peace inside and out

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.