Sheer Volume on this List

Hi Richard

> I think some folks ..are overwhelmed by the
> sheer volume of communication that happens on this list.

I actually the same. I know I'm currently active but I know I'll probably
drop-off once other subjects will have a higher priority.

What do you guys think of having a FORUM instead of a mailling list?
The good thing about forums is that you can browse in a structured way and
don't have to scroll through millions of mails..

Best regards
Buzap