Re: Sheer Volume on this List

Speaking for myself, I often find it hard to gauge what might be interesting,
based off of the subject lines. Many times I have deleted emails in this forum
only to find out later that there was some very interesting discussion going on.
Other times, exactly the opposite or I have read through volumes to find nothing.

I think there needs to be a more of an effort to change subject lines when the
thread starts to change, which it so often does.

I've nothing really to offer on this subject other than to say I'd rather recieve as much info
as possible and have the option to delete, than vice-versa.

Clint Allen