Re: Anybody using the Mackie Onyx Satellite?

I like the concept of these Firewire units, but I'm a little
dissapointed that, as far as I can tell, none of them by any
manufacturer return more than a single stereo mix.  Cool for the studio
I guess, but for live applications, it would be great to have at least 2
stereo returns--one for the mains, one for monitoring.

--Josh