Re: famous folks on list

> I have a full time job for a fortune 500 company...If a professional
>musician
> makes it a priority to proactively get engaged with a community, they
>will do
> it, period.

Kris, you are one of the core members of LD.  I especially appreciate your
hard work for and dedication to the LD community.  LD doesn't need
validation
by "famous" folks to be a huge influence on loopers. LD already is a huge
influence.  Fame is more a matter of taking care of business than raw
talent.

For a little insight into how much work a mid-level band has to put into
touring--and touring is the only way for most bands to make a living these
days--check out the DVD "Beulah: A Good Band is Easy to Kill".  If your
local
video store doesn't have it, you can get it for less than 10 bucks online.
Unknown bands have to put in even more work.

Kris, I can tell from your description that your work level would kill me
in a
month.  Not everybody is gifted with your stamina and focus.  But I'm very
grateful for all the energy that you add to the LD community.

Peace,
Kevin
www.TheNettles.com