Re: Re famous folks on list (Re: RC-50 video on summer NAMM)

Well, I was being partially humorous.  To translate, I notice a pattern
that
the more popular and successful entertainers get, the less they socialize
with those lower on the totem pole. There are exceptions of course, and if
you are REALLY famous then it is impossible to keep up with your fan
email.
I just don't think it necessarily follows that the more successful or
popular someone gets, the less they have to correspond with others lower
in
the pyramid.

I mean, you can't rule out the possibility that as some artists get famous
and popular, their egos get bigger and they dis-associate themselves with
their fans and past peers.  This does happen, not with everyone, but with
some, and that is the behavior I am referring to in the context of
looping...because we're not talking about looping like a Britney Spears
phenomenon...it seems to be that the really successful loopers in the
public
eye (relatively speaking) should be able to be the "leaders" of
communities
like this.  I believe, and this is my opinion, they should be on the
forefront of the community, leading by example, proactively introducing
new
topics and possibilities, etc.

Kris