Re: Favorite Five Threads on L.D.

what percentage of loopers go and play 100% improvised
loops or arranged premeditated loops on stage?

how do you correct a bad loop on stage,stop
abruptly,bullshit your way while tweaking or shoe/rack
gazing until u get it right?

for those who do or care how do you keep your audience
interested,do you always loop?

whats the best looping show you´ve been to? what made
it so great?

What makes you feel free while playing music?organized
or improvised?

i know some of this has been brought up in the past
perhaps but i think we all could use a refreshment!
Luis

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073

http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom