Re: Sheer Volume on this List

Clint you hit the ball ive learned quite a lot from
some threads in this list which sometimes have an
uninteresting header for me and was about to delete!
and this is precisely what makes me coming
back,weather is a link to a great non looping
inspiring musician,equiment,effects,ways of routing
things,or taking a break and having a philosophy
discussion,sometimes somewhere on a line i find what i
was looking for.Compared to other forums this is still
the best and more focused,but yes we do sometimes
forget to change the subject.
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom