Re: Staying on the Looping topic

One benefit of having a forum is that there could be particular folders
specifically for off-topic posts subdivided into subjects like
music-philosophy, non-looping audio gear, and even a spot for shooting
the breeze and community building.

Perhaps it doesn't have to be an either/or situation.  Maybe we could
have this list and be very particular about making sure all threads here
are directly looping-related.  Then, if somebody had a question about a
piece of software or just wanted to share a funny story with this
incredible community of musicians, there would be a place for that as well.

I would be more than willing to contribute toward such a cause.

--Josh