Re: Staying on the Looping topic

What's embarassing is that I only made number 2 on the
list?  DAMN YOU KRISPEN! <shakes fist> I'LL GET YOU!

Frankly I eagerly await each of your posts and read
them all.  Often saving them to a special folder for
later reexamination.  Let's face it, there's not all
that much to talk about when it comes to looping.  Why
not talk about what effects to use on your loops or
what to put in your loops?  Keep up the good work.  I
love this list.  I'd rather it be a bit OT heavy than
the normal drivel that's out there on most groups.
WOOT LOL