Re: Staying on the Looping topic

At 10:48 PM 7/26/2006, mark sottilaro wrote:
>   Let's face it, there's not all
>that much to talk about when it comes to looping.

Just because there is a space, doesn't mean you have to fill it.

Yes, I realize this idea may not make sense to a lot of loopers. :-)

>Why
>not talk about what effects to use on your loops or
>what to put in your loops?  Keep up the good work.  I
>love this list.  I'd rather it be a bit OT heavy than
>the normal drivel that's out there on most groups.

I would completely agree if most of the posts were about looping and the
list was just "a bit OT". However, lately the off-topic posting has been
more than a bit. All I'm asking is for folks to try to keep on topic a
little more and be more considerate and respectful of the rest of the
people on the list and the purpose for the LD list's existence.

kim