Re: Staying on the Looping topic

>How about an agreement to put [OT] in the subject line for off topic
>posts?
>Then it would be easy to filter messages into a couple of different
>folders.
>
>Is that practical?

Not for people who are using the digest version of the list (and I don't
think
I'm the only one in this case)...

A separate list for OT subjects could be a good thing, just like the
Analogue
Heaven Off Topic list for Analogue Heaven. This way, interested people
could
still easily talk to each other about anything and people who only want to
read
things about loopers could stay subscribed to LD...

</daviD>

"Simulating the true sounds and making carefully.
 Many colours a lot, selected freely by you."