Re: My thoughts on the ELECTRO HARMONIX 2880

Yep, I had a long discussion with one of the EH programmers and he
said that the problem was coming up with a simple way to store and
retrieve loops using the current interface . I suggested using the
"Next Loop" button and the 4 track select LEDS to store and access 4
loops on the card.... it's a problem worthy of some intelligent
thought.

Any suggestions??