off-topic solution proposal

Re: the brewing off-topic controversy...
I hereby offer the services of the MusicFlames newsgroup
as a cerebral catch-basin for all ideas and comments not
immediately pertinent to loop technology. If you want to debate
active vs. passive pick-up options or how to accelerate frequency
response...or for that matter to speculate on the extraterrestrial
origins of ancient Sumerian trance posession music, stop by and
say hello. We're at: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/music_flames/
MusicFlames...your samsara from the endless cycles of looping and
re-looping.

Cheers,
Monica